Do you need an easy dessert? Well, today I’m sharing easy individual ice cream cakes with Pirouette cookies and brownies. These are fast to make and everyone will be WOWED!
These are perfect, for gatherings such as birthday parties, warmer days, barbeques, bridal showers, and even graduation parties!
If you don’t have individual spring-form pans these can be found in the grocery store or on Amazon.Jump to Recipe
Easy to Make Mini Ice Cream Cakes
Step 1: Individual Ice Cream Cakes
Begin by making Duncan Hines brownies in a 9 x 13 pan and make them in the chocolate fudge style. This especially makes this dessert decadent.
Break the Cookies in Half
Step 2: Add Cookie Halves to the Side of the Pan
While they are baking begin breaking Pirouette Cookies. Make these the height of the pan of your springform pan. I found these at Walmart in case you have a hard time finding these cookies. Make these the height of the pan of your springform pan.
Adding the Fudge Brownies to the Pan
Step 3: Add Brownies to the Bottom
After the brownies have cooled slightly, begin cutting pieces to fit a single-size spring form pan. Press lightly into the bottom of the pan.
Generally, I enjoy serving individual-size desserts after a large meal.
*As an Amazon Associate and other Affiliate programs I earn from qualifying purchases*
As an Amazon Associate and other Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission with no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own
Adding the Pirouettes to the Sides
Step 4: Making the Sides of These Ice Cream Cakes Elegant
Next, lightly press the cookies into the brownie filling the edge, and freeze overnight. Freezing these overnight will also make them very cold so the cookies are frozen into place.
Making Brownie Crumbs for a Garnish
Step 5: Brownie Crumble Sprinkle on the Top
Also, any leftover brownies place into a small food processor to grind. After grinding them into brownie crumbles, place them in a bowl in the refrigerator overnight. I also did this because the brownies are fudgy and needed to stiffen. The next day remove them and they will be stiff. Don’t be concerned. Move them around with a spoon slightly and sit at room temperature.
Adding the Ice Cream
Step 6: Add the Ice Cream to the Top
Next, I began adding my extra creamy Breyers vanilla ice cream. Using a drinking glass to press the ice cream slightly to flatten it. Continue adding extra ice cream until filled to the top. Also, smooth with the back of a small spoon.
Incidentally, if you are using vanilla ice cream I highly recommend this version. It’s so creamy and Delicious!
Adding the Cookie Crumbles
Step 5: Sprinkle the Tops with Crumbs
Lastly, sprinkle the tops with the ground-up brownies and freeze at a minimum of overnight.
Serve and enjoy these delicious easy decadent individual ice cream cakes.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this easy individual ice cream cake Pirouette cookies and make this for one of your gatherings.
Easy Individual Ice Cream Cakes Pirouette Cookies
- 1 medium size bowl
- 1 large metasl sppon
- 6 mini springform pans this can be made as one 9 inch cake too
- 1 mini food processor
- 1 glass to smooth ice cream
- 1 9 x 13 cake pan
- 1 egg large egg room temperature
- 1 box Duncan Hines Fudgy Brownie mix
- 1 container Pirouette Cookies
- 1 container ice cream of your choice. I used Breyer's extra creamy vanilla ice cream
- leftover brownie crumbs for the top of cakes
- Make the brownies in a 9 x 13 cake pan according to the box brownie mix directions
- Break the Pirouette cookies in half while the brownies are cooling
- Once the brownies are cooled cut them to fit the inside of the mini springform cake pans
- Fill the side of the pans with the Pirouette cookies and freeze them overnight to make them solid. This is the best way to keep this stable when adding the ice cream
- Next add a scoop of ice cream and smooth with the bottom of a glass
- After adding the first scoop of ice cream to all the pans. Fill them all up to the top and smooth again with the bottom of a glass
- Grind the leftover brownie pieces in a mini food processor. the crumbs will be stored in the refrigerator overnight
- Take these out the next day to get to room temperature and break them apart with a spoon. This will make crumbs break apart.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cakes with the crumbles and return to the freezer. Keep these in the freezer until you are ready to serve these to guests.
- Remove each cake from the springform pans before serving.