Indulge your senses with the aroma and irresistible taste of our Best Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans Recipe!
The warmth of cinnamon and the sweetness of vanilla make this delicious candied pecans recipe so amazing that will have you eating these nonstop!
This is an addictive treat that will leave you reaching for more print the recipe card below.
Whether you’re hosting a gathering, looking for a homemade gift, or craving a sweet treat, these candied pecans are the perfect choice.
Prepare to be dazzled as we guide you through simple ingredients and steps for this addictive nut recipe.
So, get ready to savor the blend of flavors in every crunchy bite of our Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans!Jump to Recipe
Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans
- Taste the Magic Today! Unleash your inner chef and experience the irresistible taste of our Addictive Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans. Don’t miss out on indulging in this blend of flavors. Grab your apron and create a treat that will leave your taste buds dancing. Try the recipe now and savor the sweetness and crunch that will keep you wanting more.
- Share the Joy, Gift the Delight! Looking for the perfect homemade gift or a sweat treat for your next gathering? Our Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans are your answer! Share the love by making these addictive treats that never fail to impress. Start baking, wrap them, and spread the joy of a unique and unforgettable taste.
- Create Your Legacy of Flavor! Be the culinary maestro of your kitchen and embark on a journey of flavor creation. Venture into this recipe with our Addictive Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans. Make these pecans a tradition that everyone will cherish.
- Make The Entire House: Smell as if you are burning a scented wax melt candle.
What makes these Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans addictive?
These candied pecans combine the warmth of cinnamon, and the sweetness of extra vanilla, creating irresistible flavors.
Can I customize the level of sweetness in the recipe?
Absolutely! You have complete control over the sweetness. You can adjust the sugar and salt in the recipe to match your taste preferences.
How long do these candied pecans stay fresh?
When stored in an airtight container, these candied pecans can stay fresh for up to two weeks. For longer shelf life, consider refrigerating or freezing them.
Tip: We store these candied pecans in an airtight container in the freezer. It keeps the pecans fresh for up to a month, but eating these frozen makes this sweet snack more addictive!
Craving The Perfect Pecans
Last holiday season, I took an unexpected turn as I dove into the world of cinnamon sugar pecan recipes.
Craving a sweet snack, I set out to find the perfect candied pecans recipe.
Little did I know it would lead me to create this addictive recipe which is perfect any time of year.
Crafting The Addictive Combination
As I sampled recipes from many online sources, I realized none hit the mark. Some were too sweet, leaving a gritty sugary aftertaste, while others were too salty, lacking the balance I wanted. The search for the ideal consistency of sweet crunch is what I finally came upon.
Perfect Blend Of Flavors And Simple Ingredients
Determined not to settle for less, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Filled with the bits and pieces from several candied pecan recipes, I experimented in my kitchen. I finally got the combination of flavors I’d been searching for by mixing and matching ingredients.
Unforgettable Taste Of Cinnamon Pecans
I was searching for a smooth sugar mixture with a hint of a caramel flavor and that bit of spice. So, our sugar mixture for our pecan recipe combines the perfect balance. We add simple ingredients such as organic brown sugar and golden sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, egg whites, and salt.
With each bite, the pecan halves gave a smooth combination of flavors, textures, and cinnamon our family had never encountered.
Embracing The Perfect Snack
As I shared these with my family, these cinnamon sugar pecans didn’t take long to become the perfect snack. They were an instant hit, disappearing within a week each time I made a batch.
The joy of watching family and friends enjoying every mouthful and coming back for more was great.
Make These Addictive Candied Pecans
Sometimes, the best and an easy recipe is the one we create ourselves. My passion for serving my family a meal or a perfect snack brings me enormous joy. So, this is my own Addictive Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans, filled with simple ingredients.
Tip: DO NOT use parchment paper or foil to cover the baking sheet. This will be a HUGE mistake and cause a BIG MESS!
*As an Amazon Associate, Black Dog Salvage Furniture Paint, and other Affiliates I earn from qualifying purchases* As an Amazon Associate and Black Dog Salvage Furniture Paint and other Affiliates, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases through affiliate links.
There’s no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Pecans
- 1 Small bowl
- 1 large bowl
- 1 prepared baking sheet
- 1 wood spoon or rubber spatula optional
- 1 airtight container
- 1 tablespoon measuring spoon
- 1 1/4 cup measuring cup
- 1 2/3 cup measuring cup
- 1 teaspoon measuring spoon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon
- 1 Piece of paper towel
- 1 whisk
- 1 spoon
- 1 lb. plain pecan halves
- `1 large egg white Organic Large Egg (optional)
- 1/3 cup sugar Organic Cane Sugar (optional)
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar Organic Dark Brown Sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract Organic Vanilla Extract (optional) Please don't use imitation vanilla extract. The flavor will not be the same.
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon Organic Cinnamon (optional) use high-quality ground cinnamon for the best flavor.
- 1 1/4 tsp. sea salt I only cook with sea salt or Kosher salt. If you use Iodized salt, you will need to cut the salt in half.
- Step 1: Preheat The Oven
- Step 2: Let 1 Egg Come To Room Temperature
- Step 3: Grease The Baking SheetGrease the cookie with a bit of Crisco with a paper towel. A thin coat is all that is needed for these candied pecans.Separate the egg leaving only the egg whites.
- Step 4: Combine The Dry IngredientsAdd the white sugar, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon to a small bowl. Combine the ingredients using a spoon.
- Step 5: Whisk Together The Egg Whites And VanillaWhisk the egg whites and vanilla in a large bowl until slightly frothy.
- Step 6: Coat The Pecan HalvesAdd the pecan halves to the egg mixture and coat the pecans well.
- Step 7: Add The Pecans To The Dry IngredientsAdd the pecans to the dry ingredients one cup at a time, and coat the pecans with the sugar mixture.
- Step 8: Add The Coated Pecans To The Prepared Baking SheetAdd the coated pecans to the prepared baking sheet. Make sure the pecans are in a single layer.Add the large baking sheet to the 250-degree preheated oven. Set the timer for 15 minutes and stir the candied pecans. Do this every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
- Step 9: Cool The Candied Pecans And StoreLet the pecans cool, and store the candied pecans in an airtight container for no more than 5-7 days at room temperature. I store these candied pecans inside an airtight container and add the container to the freezer. Eating these straight from the freezer make these candied pecans addictive.
Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans Recipe Card
Step 1: Preheat The Oven
Step 2: Let 1 Large Egg Come To Room Temperature
Step 3: Grease A Large Baking Sheet
Step 4: Combine The Dry Ingredients
Step 5: Whisk Together The Egg Whites And Vanilla
Step 6: Coat The Pecan Halves
Step 7: Add The Pecans To The Dry Ingredients
Step 8: Add The Coated Pecans To The Prepared Baking Sheet
Step 9: Cool The Candied Pecans And Store
However, keep in mind that the flavor and texture might vary.
Other Flavors For The Recipe:
Feel free to get creative and experiment with additional flavors:
- a dash of nutmeg
- a touch of maple syrup
- even a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
Great Topping Ideas:
- Add these candied pecans to a small bowl of ice cream. How about individual-size cakes?
- Candied pecans would be delicious sprinkled on top of plain cheesecake.
- The combination of cinnamon pecans with a pumpkin latte as an afternoon treat will be a great afternoon pick-me-up.
- These candied pecans are perfect to add to a salad. Add these pecans to fresh spinach, or arugula with a sherry vinaigrette.
- For extra flavor add sliced apples or pears with dried cranberries or dried cherries. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and you have a fantastic side dish.
- Add these to a pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust for an amazing flavor combination.
- Wouldn’t these make incredible Christmas gifts? Add these candied pecans to mason jars tied with satin or velvet ribbon.
In every bite of our Cinnamon Sugar Vanilla Pecans, from the warmth of cinnamon to the sweetness of vanilla, and the nutty taste of pecans, this recipe is one of the joys of homemade cooking that’s perfect for any time of the year.
I hope this sweat treat brings joy to your table, a crunchy bite at a time.