I found out today that The Cozy Creative http://thecosycreative.wordpress.com nominated Cloches and Lavender for a Liebster Blog Award. I was in shock and very happy as I was when I learned about the Kreativ Blog nomination from A Detailed House.
Apparently this award is for the little ones of the blogging world, the newbies just starting out or maybe more seasoned bloggers who have lovely things to share but have been a bit hidden and need dusting off and propping up on the shelf for others to see and enjoy, all with less than 200 followers. I hear this is how it works:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy and Paste the award to your blog
- Nominate 3-5 blogs to receive the award.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
Therefore I hereby accept the nomination with gratitude and nominate the following bloggers whose comments and blogs have cheered and inspired me:
1. Rooted in Thyme. I follow this blog often and I love her banner and the way it changes and think she is very creative. I adore the fact that they decided to do this blog to stay in touch with family and their kids.
2. Decorate with a Little Bit. She is very creative and makes changes to her home on a budget.
3. Magazine Your Home. I love her banner. Very creative and talented and has many great on ideas for working on a budget.